TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:
Amanda Sullivan. aka Mandy, Nelson, or Krocodile Tearz
Birthday:
Ground Hogs Day - Feb 2, 1981
Birthplace:
Boston, MA
Current Location:
I live in Brockton, MA.. in the hood.
Eye Color:
Blue
Hair Color:
Dark Brown, sometimes Black
Height:
5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right
Your Heritage:
Irish.. w/ some Polish & English
The Shoes You Wore Today:
Shell Toes <3
Your Weakness:
what's that?
Your Fears:
Spiders
Your Perfect Pizza:
Vegatable
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
This YEAR? pfft. I have 700 to do this week
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
LOL .. lol. I know you're not really laughin out loud
Thoughts First Waking Up:
What day is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:
:) I'm a big fan of me. so I'll skip this one
Your Bedtime:
I believe I had a previous blog rant thought process re: sleeping
Your Most Missed Memory:
I don't usually stroll down that road
Pepsi or Coke:
Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:
OMG.. BK. all day every day. lol
Single or Group Dates:
Dates? Ya that still goes on.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Either would be perfectly acceptable
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate or Vanilla what?
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Whatever I feel like that day
Do you Smoke:
Uh.. No. lol. I smoke cigarettes when I'm bored. Gross I know
Do you Swear:
Like a truckdriver. We fuckin covered this shit already.
Do you Sing:
No. No I do not sing. It is the only thing i will never try & master cuz its really just that bad.
Do you Shower Daily: I Sure do. Sometimes more! yay, Gold star for me
Have you Been in Love:
Yup
Do you want to go to College:
I went already. I go again now. I want 700 degrees. I'd be a professional student if i could still pay bills that way
Do you want to get Married:
Not really. I might later but its nothing imperative to me
Do you belive in yourself:
Yup. If i don't why should anyone else?
Do you get Motion Sickness:
No
Do you think you are Attractive:
=) Big Fan. I mentioned this already. But I grew up ugly.. so I know why this is so important to people
Are you a Health Freak:
NO. lol
Do you get along with your Parents:
Uh.. yes? I mean, that's a loaded question. lol. My mother is a scorpio & annoying. We don't exactly "mesh" but it's not a feud situation either. My dad I get along with.. sometimes I baffle him I think though. lol.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Yes.. actually I do... unless I have an event cuz they make people stay home lol
Do you play an Instrument:
No, not unless you count electronic DJ shit. I played the drums in 6th grade, but that was just to get out of science class on Fridays.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
I actually stopped drinking.. I haven't been drunk since May.. I have had 1-2 drinks on a very few occasions.. but that's all
In the past month have you Smoked:
A cigarette I have
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
No, contrary to popular belief.. I am naturally like this. If you're one of those people who think I'm lying.. I don't care.. Please continue to think & say whatever makes you happy
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
Uh,, yes. I guess I have. lol. As far as what I define as a "date" - A Non Nightclub, 1on1 activity... Public activity.. I don't mean booty call.. I don't do that. (sorry, I know that disappoints people)
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
No.. not oreos.. other cookies, yes. (not that i don't <3 oreos, i just haven't eaten any lately)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:
HAHA Yes. I'm a hype master... I have to perform so to speak.
In the past month have you been Dumped:
No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
No. I don't skinny dip at all.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
No
Ever been Drunk:
Yes.
Ever been called a Tease:
Yes:) - Many times, actually. lol. However i think people don't really use the term correctly.. but that's fine. Nothing I really care about.
Ever been Beaten up:
Yes. I used to get my ass kicked all the time when I was young.. I've been jumped before (not a good time BTW) .. which is primarily why I am the psycho bitch I am today lol.. srsly tho
Ever Shoplifted:
Yes, My dad was King Policeman .. so I was Queen Juvenile Delinquent, of course.
How do you want to Die:
Something noteworthy, like for a good cause.. or at least worth remembering like i get eaten by an alligator
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Loaded question, again.. How about I tell you the only 3 things I want to be, yet are impossible.. cuz anything else I feel is attainable... # 1. A Vampire (which has NOTHING to do with the recent vampire popularity outbreak,. I've never even see true blood or.. whatever else is related to this common interest) # 2. The Italian Mafia Godfather. I'm not 100% Itailian.. I'm not Italian at all.. I'm immediately declined... so that idea is moot. # 3. A drag queen. We call simply this the Mandy Complex. I'm a girl that wants to be a guy so i can dress up like a girl. Whatever. I don't want a sex change op or anything though ... If I'm getting ANY surgery ... It will be a boob job. lol... Most likely later in life I'll get down w/ botox etc.... i won't ever want a penis tho.
What country would you most like to Visit:
My step brother lived in South Africa & said it changes your life... thats where I've always wanted to go visit
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: I'm not gonna answer these ?'s cuz i think different things work for different people. Anything can be cool. You just have to OWN it. If you're a certain way just to impress people.. I'll see right through you. And its painfully unattractive to me
Favourite Hair Color:
Short or Long Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Best Clothing Style:
Not what you wear, but how u wear it. I rock whatever
Number of Drugs I have taken:
Let's just say I had a fun adolescence and move along
Number of CDs I own: CDs? I mean... I have a gigantic Music Library on iTunes if thats what u mean
Number of Piercings:
I've had 20+ piercings in my life.. but right now only 3 in my ear, my tongue & 1 side of my nose are still active
Number of Tattoos: 8.. but i have several more to come
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
Go to hell:)
No comments:
Post a Comment